This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well respected private immigration company. Our Head Office is in the Wellington region, we operate throughout NZ and with people across the globe. We also work in areas aligned with immigration, such as relocation and cultural services.
For the right candidate with a strong combination of business and immigration experience, there is the potential to work towards business ownership.
We are looking for an experienced fully Licensed Immigration Advisor to take a key role in our progressive and industry leading company. The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge and experience with current NZ immigration policy and processes, plus the business acumen required to be successful in the private sector. As part of our close team, you will be working with individuals and companies directly and in conjunction with our global partners.
Reporting to the Owner and CEO, this full-time role requires:
- Fully Licensed Immigration person
- Ability to handle all types of Immigration cases
- Able to work and contribute to a team environment
- Service orientated
- Experienced in dealing with the public – a true people person
- Capable of public speaking
- High level of proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Willing to learn
- Happy to be flexible in duties
- Ideally based in the greater Wellington region, but working remotely from other New Zealand locations could be considered.
Competitive salary plus bonus scheme.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter to apply for this job today.