Whether your company recruits/transfers staff into New Zealand, or assigns staff from New Zealand (or other countries), visa mistakes can cost you heavily.
If the process is not done correctly, some of the risks you face are:
- Hiring ineligible aliens. This can expose your company to heavy fines, a criminal record, bad publicity and imprisonment of management.
- Delays and rejections when dealing with Immigration New Zealand.
- Applying for unnecessarily difficult or restrictive visa categories.
- Incorrect or incomplete visa applications leading to delays.
- Missed deadlines due to a lack of knowledge of New Zealand’s immigration laws, policies and procedures.
- Misunderstanding and accidentally violating the terms and conditions of staff visas – resulting in deportation.
Woburn International can help your company avoid these pitfalls:
Incoming Visa Support for Companies
For non-New Zealanders, we prepare and submit the best possible visa applications for appropriate visas, residency, etc.
We save your firm time and money while greatly lowering the risk that applications will fail:
- Woburn International has a good working relationship with the New Zealand Immigration Service ensuring your staff applications are given very fair and proper treatment.
- We keep up to date with New Zealand’s changing immigration laws and the practices of New Zealand’s immigration service.
- Our experts are versed in immigration laws which are confusing and hard to interpret.
- We submit applications on your behalf that are professionally prepared by experts to maximise the chance of acceptance.
Visas for Overseas Assignments
Through our global network of strategic partners (including immigration lawyers), we submit visa applications directly to almost any country.
Our team saves your firm time and money while greatly lowering the risk your visa application being rejected:
- We maintain an awareness of the changes in the immigration laws and practices of overseas immigration departments.
- Our immigration lawyers are well versed in immigration laws in multiple countries.
- We submit applications on your behalf that are professionally prepared by experts to maximise the chance of acceptance and reduce the time spent by your transferees and HR team.