Thank you for filling in our online initial assessment form.
This form has provided us with basic information to help our Government appointed immigration advisors understand your initial eligibility for working and living in New Zealand. This has prospects for you.
The next steps:
Now you have progressed through our initial online assessment, we need some more detailed information to help the advisors further assess your eligibility.
This ‘next level’ assessment we will undertake, reviews full opportunities to meet your goals the information we will provide includes:
- Eligibility to access our job search service where needed
- Recommendations on necessary qualification assessments
- Professional registrations
- Any special considerations for accompanying family
- Health considerations
- Necessary police clearances
- Other immigration options which may be available to you
- Points achieved for skilled migrant category
All of this is essential. Immigration is a journey and getting the foundations right for progressing any visa is essential for any future in this country.
For our team to be able to provide you with this report, we require you to:
- Fill in our full assessment form and email us a copy of it along with a copy of your most recent CV (Resume) – this can be downloaded here or requested by emailing email@example.com
Our assessment form can be downloaded below – please download, print, fill it in, scan and email it back to us as an attachment.
Once we have received your completed assessment form by email, we will be in touch outlining your eligibility to proceed and the costs associated with us assisting you further.
Our friendly look forward to hearing from you about receiving your completed assessment form
The team at Woburn International Group